I organise the largest sustainable event in Asia. AMA

Ohh looks really interesting, thanks for sharing! :grinning:

1 Like

Great AMA, how do you see the bounceback in Asia going? and what can we learn from it in Western Europe?

Hi Jason,
In Singapore, events have been banned until end of October.
In Hong Kong, life is 80% normal, people are roaming down the streets wearing masks, going to work but bars and clubs are closed. Restaurants are open though! Yet big live events are still postponed, while smaller ones are allowed.
So we are petty much in the same situation events wise at the moment but I assume events will resume sooner in Asia than in Europe just because death & contagion rates are lower.

On our side, we’re preparing ourselves for organising half digital and half physical events (with a smaller crowd if needed), does not mean it will limit our impact!

1 Like

That’s a wrap folks! Thank you all for all of your questions and thank you Paula for hosting our first Ask Me Anything session.

If you have any more questions for Paula, you can contact her on here @PaulaM or below.

paula@greenisthenewblack.com
https://greenisthenewblack.com/

unnamed

Do stick around, have a look around the forum and join the conversations or ask more questions on some of the other topics.

We’ll see you at 4pm UK time next week, 12th May 2020, for our next Ask Me Anything!

This topic was automatically closed after 44 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.