The Green Room

I work for a carbon offsetting company. AMA

Hi,
I am Kai Landwehr and I am Head of Marketing at myclimate, a Swiss-based NGO focusing on climate protection and sustainability measures. We are experts in all things carbon offsetting.

Before tapping into climate protection, I worked for ten years in the sporting goods industry as a communications and brand manager for Nike. I was born and raised in Germany and I am a football aficionado, a passionate hiker and in winter times a snowboarder with “great attitude and very limited skills”.

I’ll be here to answer your questions live on 2020-10-27T16:00:00Z2020-10-27T17:00:00Z

You’ll need to sign up to the forum to take part. Once you have signed up, add this event to your calendar by clicking the three dots in the invitation above.

See you soon!

Hi Kai

Looking forward to the presentation on the 27th. I’ve been working with a client on their sustainability strategy recently and found it difficult to find a good measuring tool to benchmark carbon emissions. There seem to be lots out there but I was wondering if you could recommend any. Maybe one free and one paid for? Also any guidance on the primary objectives a business should focus on (carbon neutral or net zero, Scope 1,2 or 3 or all, carbon emissions or GHG emissions etc).

Many thanks!

Stuart